All of “The Other Iraq Tours” are specially designed for each customer. We just need general information about when you wish to come, how many will be in your group and what you are most interested in seeing or doing. We will then send you a proposed itinerary and work with you to revise it to meet your specific needs and desires.
Please complete a tour application form so that we can know more about you or your company and be better able to serve you.
When all of the details have been worked out and you are satisfied with the itinerary a non-refundable deposit of 10% of the tour price we will be required 60 days prior to the tour date and full payment for the tour will be required within 30 days of the tour date.
Funds should be wired to:
We strongly advise passengers to obtain travelers and trip cancellation insurance before departure. Please see following websites for information on all types of insurance. Please note these companies not associated with TOIT – Information provided is for your convenience only and TOIT is not responsible for content (other insurance arrangements can be made as desired):
All cancellations should be made in writing to our mailing or e-mail address.
- 60 to 31 days prior to departure – loss of deposit
- 30 days or less – 100% of tour price
Tour price includes:
- Best available hotels in Kurdistan. Accommodation is based on double occupancy.
- All meals inside Kurdistan at best available restaurants including bottled water and soft drinks at meals and on the bus.
- All tours including entrance fees
- Transportation including air-conditioned bus, airport transfers and professional driver (all hotel and food expenses for driver included)
- Experienced Local Guide who will take care of all logistics on the tour (all hotel and food expenses for guide included)
- Luggage transfers
- Special security where required
Options at additional cost (please contact us for details):
- Single accommodation
- Experienced Tour Scholar who will accompany the tour in Kurdistan from beginning to end and lecture on all sites and other subjects as required (such as local politics and economy). All hotel and food expenses for Scholar are included.
Tour cost does not include: Visa fees, alcoholic beverages, long distance telephone calls, laundry, room service or other personal items and air fares to and from Kurdistan and travel insurance.
There are no specific health issues in areas we visit. We advise tour participants to carry necessary medications in their carryon in case of lost luggage. Some medicines are unavailable in Kurdistan.
Other Adventure Tour Companies:
Apart from its Custom Tours, TOIT is also the agent for several large Adventure Tour Companies in The USA, Europe and Australia. If you prefer to travel in a larger group on a scheduled tour we can introduce you directly to the companies we represent. Keep in mind that these companies have fixed schedules and itineraries and you will need to fit into their schedule rather than design your own. Contact us for more details on this option.
(All information is kept confidential)